Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Well...That's done. Now what?

 I will save you the details and just say that I am done with my externship. On the one hand I am glad to have it done, but on the other I am sad to see it go. It is interesting to me, the cornucopia of personalities that were in that one building, and how they managed to effectively ignore or avoid each other until communication was some how beneficial to them.
 Yeah, not sure how I would have dealt if I had gotten the job. Oh well, such is life. 

Husband is officially down to the wire with work. He will probably be "riding the couch" so to speak tomorrow or the day after. Which leaves me pondering my next move. Do I search the world over for the jobs that are supposedly out there, or continue going to school just to put off the loan payments that are sure to come should I stop? Hmmm...

On today's agenda: laundry, picking up the house, light shopping, and playing with my little ones! :)

1 comment:

Meadowlark said...

I'm finishing my last year of school. I don't expect it to find me any jobs - we're at 16% unemployment and most jobs are $8 an hour. Funny how they say "you're overqualified" when they mean "why do you want an $8 an hour job? You'll just quit when something better comes along." How about if they let ME be the judge of that. Just because I've worked in the corporate world for years doesn't mean I didn't hate it.

So yeah... I'll worry about the student loans down the road. I've paid on them for years, what's a few more :(

Good luck with things.