Sunday, March 15, 2009

guess I just needed a weekend!

fealing much better...A nice spring weekend. Got some new peepers, four new fancy feet chicks, and two baby turkeys! SOO cute!

We spent most of the weekend meandering around the pasure, enjoying the sunshine! (and avioiding the homework) Just what the Dr. ordered!

My goat girls are also in heat again, thinking I may put an ad on KSL for a billy who needs ...um...a fun weekend. I love it when they lift their upper lips(smelling for a stinky billy in the area), it looks so funny...So me being the dork I am, immediatly turn to my hubby and make my upper lip touch my nose...."hey baby, do I look sexy". Last year poor Baby (our pygmy) way humping the salt lick. She needs to have babys!!

In retrospect it seems we bought our turkeys a bit too early. I guess they only take 6 months until they eat more food, and start growing less. (food to growth ratio)

Anyway, we might be eating a fourty pound turkey dinner in September....(early Thanksgiving?)
OOPS! Now we know....for next year...you can never have too much turkey anyway!

And for now...they are soo cute!

No comments: