Friday, March 20, 2009

Get to spend the night at home!

There is no school on friday...and thank god!

It is starting to feal like a second home, and even though I like it, I DO love my family more! On tonights agenda...pizza, and a movie! My favorite date night! No babysitters, no expensive dinners, candles are optional.

Hell, pants are optional!

Just the way I like it! Casual...

A few days ago I got the idea to move our existing fence structure around alittle differently. (WHERE DO I COME UP WITH THESE IDEAS???)

So this weekend I am cracking the whip, and we will all pitch in and move them around. I am trying to incorperate our pasture area with our yard alittle more. They have been seperate, and it works fine.

I would just like to be able to look out my window and actually see our animals! That and I don't particularly like to mow lawn...

also on the "to do" list for this weekend: clean the manure out of the barn, and till the garden!
FUN FUN!

No comments: