Wednesday, March 18, 2009

RAMBLINGS


I think I am finally getting the hang of this school thing...

I have always had a problem with change, I'de much prefer the monotony of routine to the uncertain future of change.(And don't even get me started on politics...)

I aced my Medical terminology test...92%!!!(GO ME!) Looks like I am smarter then I give myself credit for! I have a test every Monday though, and I do hope my luck holds out.

Today, on the menu, I have to go and get a windshield and do imm/and inspection on the van. FUN FUN....

I think with each kid my 'definition of clean' has relaxed a bit. Now that I am going to school the word CLEAN seems like a forign word, all together forgotton. In favor of 'maintence' chores , like the laundry or dishes that pile as fast as you wash them or faster.

1 comment:

Meadowlark said...

If you're not a fan of uncertainty, do NOT visit my place today. It'll freak you out. :)

And congrats on the 92% wooo hoooo!!!