Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The book.

 You may or may not have noticed that I randomly posted a picture of a book entitled "All mom's go to heaven" By Dean Hughes. There is a reason.

My timeline is so off for the last few days, but I will spare you the talking in circles it would take me to try to figure it out and just start with "one morning".

 So, one morning I woke up and mangaged to drag myself out of bed, I went straight to the coffee pot as usual. Poured, and happened to glance over to the part of the counter that turns into a crap heap, no matter how hard I try to keep it clean...

 And there it was this book All moms go to heaven. It was propped up with facing out, just as if some one had placed it there on a stand so as to make sure I seen it.--This is the part were I ask you to scroll down, and actually look at the picture on the cover.The picture looks like her. Only better in real life then in a tiny copyed from google picture.-- I had carried it with me for 2 months in my purse, Melissa read it already and had borrowed it from her mom,  and loaned it to me to read.
I had gotten so busy that I completely forgot  about it.

I don't believe in coincidences. So after yet another round of tears I took the coffee, & book back to bed, and stayed there until I had finished them both.

The upshot was that the book did pertain to me, and another of my friends. So I drove it over to her, and when she is done I might pass it to another friend ( but not before I take a copy of the cover, for myself.) Sort of do a 'traveling pants' kind of thing. Melissas gone, and she is still taking care of us. That is so her.

I have put my blog ( Ugh I hate that, can't we just call it an online journal or something?)  link on face book, don't know if anyone will care to come. Don't care really, I have decided that friends will think the sun shines on your ass no matter what you do, and people who aren't friends...well get the hell of my page! ;)

No comments: