Saturday, January 22, 2011

time rolls on...

 With husband and I both home getting on each other's nerves one day seems to roll into the next, with very little to set them apart. We have both dusted off and re-vamped our old resumes. We have both spent hours online scouring the Internet for the best available positions in our field, not much to write home about there, as the saying goes.

 He took in an old junker car the other day to be recycled and made a quick 200 bucks. But with a house pmt due soon and both vans running on E, it is time to stretch every penny.

On the plus side of the column, I dug out a book I had purchased at a second hand store months ago and cracked it open only to discover that it was the missing link (as far as I was concerned anyway,) to my quest for a book that could actually teach ones self to do beginning chemistry. WHA HOO. She can be taught! :) No more excuses from a study stand-point.

 Still on the list of things to do before I can take the nursing entrance exam--
  • Get free or very cheap insurance * WHY one has to have insurance to take prereqs is BEYOND ME, but whatever.
  • Scrape up 45.00 for a background check-- yeah that one is gonna have to wait too :(
  • Get 6 months CNA experience. -- This is my bread and butter right here...this is what I have to work on first!
  • Next -- take the damn test already!--25.00 each try, but I only have to get 71% to get in... so study study study

No comments: