Tuesday, December 7, 2010

YIPPEE!! I GOT IT!

Well once again the embroidery thaang is gonna have to wait. Putting aside my retarded unicorn to GO ON MY EXTERNSHIP! WA-HOO!

My wonderfully awesome friend is going to come and take care of the lilhouse and everything inside of it while I am working, she has decided to stay for the month. I have no way of paying her, and nothing to give her except a roast or 2 from the freezer and my eternal gratitude.

I start on Thursday, and it sounds like they are willing to work with me on hours. On the one hand I want to get in as many as I can while my friend is staying with us to help, on the other hand I don't want to burn  either of us out. We'll have to see what happens...

 I was unhappy at first with the clinic that I was being sent to,but I found out another friend of mine went there for her externship, and she really liked it! So I am excited to get my scrubs on and get to work!! :)

THANK GOD FOR AWESOME FRIENDS!

No comments: