Monday, November 22, 2010

Well the weekend came and went...

Happens fast don't it. Saturday night we went to a rodeo and TRYED to watch it, as much as the kids love horses and action, I thought they would be more into it then they actually were.

We sat in the isle and in no time it started to take on the appearance of our living room with scattered coats and children blocking the walk way. Yup, we are THOSE people. After the mutton busting, and bronc riding I looked down to see my little boy playing with the hair of a young lady who was unfortunate enough to be sitting in front of us. I called him back away from her, and gave her the "I'm sorry if my kid is messing with you" look. And again my little guy snuck up and flirted with her. This pretty much happened during the course of the whole rodeo. Thank God the young people had a sense of humor and more patience then me. But who wouldn't love being flirted with from my little guy, with those BIG brown eyes and mischievous smile.

Between watching the kid's interaction with other people ( some good, some not so good) and the numerous trips to and from the bathroom I am not sure I seen much of the rodeo myself.

Bought paint. Gotta get moving and paint me some kitchen cupboards!

4 comments:

Meadowlark said...

Bought quilting stuff, did more practice on the new sewing machine, worked on a "business plan" (Husband says I have to earn something if I'm not going to work outside the home!) and puttered. Not very productive, but generally fun.

Currently watching the snow fall and researching quilt how-to.

Peace!

Hey...You! Yes, you with the face, I'm talking to you!! said...

I seen the onsie/dress that you are making, Super cute! Do you still need measurements? I have alittle gal who won't mind alittle extra attention if you do :)

I always thought quilting would be fun...well maby not the quilting itself, but the creative part of it, ya know.

Got my cupboards done. White. Only thing painted white in the whole house, still not sure I like it :/

Meadowlark said...

We'll see if the "creative" part is fun. The attention to detail in cutting = not so much. :(

Yes, go measure a fat little 0-3 month old baby belly. :) Please!

Hey...You! Yes, you with the face, I'm talking to you!! said...

Well... would you settle for a fat 4 1/2 month old? LOL~ She is 17 inches exactly around her middle, and almost 26 inches high(she can't be tall yet, she isn't walking so it just sounds weird:)

I never could cut straight either, finally decided that was why I sucked so bad at sewing :( so GOOD LUCK WITH THAT GF~ Your a far better woman then I!