Tuesday, November 23, 2010

sshhhhh... the babys are still asleep!!

Very weird. They almost never sleep in, which means neither do I. Today, is a perfect day for them to start  though.
We are expecting the (alleged) biggest storm in 7 years.Today-windy, Tomorrow- COLD and VERY WINDY,-Thurs (Thanksgiving) VERY COLD AND WINDY.

 I have already snuck out and fed the animals, who were all hunkered down and keeping warm in their little pen, did the dishes ( whoo-hoo!) and started laundry--Go me!  I have decided that it is SO much easier to be productive without little ones underfoot. :)

And with Thanksgiving rapidly approaching I plan on hanging out in a nice warm house, fire blazing and pies baking!

Today's agenda: loading up the fam-damly ( weather permitting) into the van and procuring straw, and more grain for the spoiled animals, and the ever present pile of laundry.

No comments: