Saturday, March 5, 2011

What a long strange trip its been...

Anxiously awaiting spring. Damn Walmart for putting seeds and spring"ish" things in their store 2 months ahead of their usable date. Damn me for being too lazy to put up the green house. Guess I will have to get on that one soon, or live to regret it when I'm paying double or triple for grown plants.

 We currently have plans to move a piss poor gazebo thing from our back yard, up to the house and turn it into a screen room for the summer. Shouldn't cost more then a few hundred dollars.

 *fingers crossed* thinking we have the house BS figured out, so that would be AWESOME to not have that worry hanging over our heads!

It is no big shocker to anyone that I have been in a huge funk. Loosing a best friend will do that, to anyone I imagine. So I apologize for getting on here and sobbing to complete strangers, for some reason it seems easier then phoning a friend. I am usually not a real "touchy feally" person.

That said, I am hoping to put myself back together again and I know I am, it just seems to be taking forever. Baby steps...I am hoping spring and the busyness it brings will be just what the Dr. ordered.

No comments: