Wednesday, May 13, 2009

venting...

I feel set up to fail.
I am frustrated beyond belief.
The muscle part of the anatomy class is here and I have a test tonight.

We started "learning" them, the muscles, on Monday. That is two days to learn all of the muscles, and the chemical reactions as to WHY they work...TWO DAYS...???

C'mon man...My teacher is the Dean of Health. Who while is very smart, dosen't really teach. So that pretty much leaves me staring at the pictures of my text book hoping to somehow absorb the knowledge in it ( osmosis??)

Two days?? AND THEN A TEST WORTH HALF MY DAMN GRADE?? At this point I am just hoping that I don't fail compleatly and have to take this damn class again...grrr.
Guess I better get back to it... I HATE ANATOMY...I am sure I could learn this with actual teaching and alittle more time...they all still look the same to me though. This is going to rough...

No comments: