Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hang in there summer is almost here...

on that note...
Current mood: blessed
Well...The Mothers day trip to Wendover was a hit!

We got a killer room, and without any one to take care of, got pretty poluted!

My little bro crashed the ' girls night out theme', but hes cool so no worrys!
He almost made me laugh so hard I pee'd my pants!!!

At one point I remember just about all of my weight was on the edge of the 21 table...lol... just glad I didden't pass out in public!

BUT WE ( CAT AND I) HUNG IN THERE, FOR A COUPLE OF OLD LADYS!

Maby next time I won't get quite so messed up...( I really was pretty bad!)...BUT IT WAS FUN!

Now I am back...and stalling...I SHOULD BE studying...

In the midst of all of this confusion, I surround myself in, it is very easy to forget to just BREATHE... take a step back...and see the big picture!
Remember the reasons WHY I do the things I do...Sometimes I get caught up in the moment, and just...forget the reasons WHY...

In a few years I hope to be in a good job that I enjoy, helping people who appreciate it, and be more financally secure then we are now...( so we can add on some much needed bedrooms!)

I have to keep things in perspective, and REMEMBER that the sacrifices of today are for the future...( so I don't go nuts in the moment!)

I won't lie and say I did great on mid-term...I didden't...But I did alright. Espeshlly for the amount of studying I did, and the difficulty of the test... I got a break though!( Wendover!) And that was something I truley needed!!

Summer will be here soon. No more waking up early to rush children out the door. No more 'Mommy taxi' to and from school.
I plan to sit outside all summer with a book under my nose, and my feet inside of a kiddie pool!
Just a few more weeks!!!

HANG IN THERE EVERYONE!! SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE! I CAN FEAL IT

No comments: