Friday, October 14, 2011

gym membership

It seems by fate or fortune I have a 2 week pass to a local women's gym. Their daycare leaves something to be desired, as there was approximately-10 one year old's ( all with snotty noses) wandering around whining looking for their mama's.

 However, last night after math class I was able to sneak into a yoga class there. And let me tell you: It has been AWHILE since I have even attempted to do anything remotely coordinated. I used to, (about three children ago) stand in my living room and do the yoga on tape, thing. While hoping and praying my neighbors could not see through the curtains.

At any rate. It felt so good to stretch and bend my flab that I am entertaining the idea of getting a membership there. My body is not what it once was, and chasing lil ones around doesn't seem to burn the calories one might think. At very least it could give me an out. A quiet hour to myself a week, to do something nice for myself.

No comments: