Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ever feel like crying for no reason...


Well, that is where I am today.
I knew Anatomy was going to be difficult. So, why am I suprized when I start having a hard time with it. ITS HARD. EVERYONE HAS A HARD TIME WITH IT...I think I will go in for a tutoring session tomorrow night. Things are so fast paced with this school, that it would be too easy to get behind and never be able to get caught up. I HAVE TO MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY and remember my bones...I am soo sick of bones!! This chapter is kicking my butt! I walked out of class on Monday with my head spinning! There was just so much information, and it was presented so quickly... I had hoped that a few days to process the information would help...it didden't I think I am more baffeled then ever! LOL

Also, My Mother and Step-father are together again...I hope...

I found some things out that I never wanted to know...and now still wish I didden't know, and THOSE THINGS led me to believe things were over with my parents...even though it seemed my Mom was giving my stepdad a second chance....Well, I still don't know what to think, but all I can do is HOPE things are what they seem. For everyones sake, or the poop will hit the fan, as they say.

My 'girls night out' trip to Wendover is near!! ( FRIDAY) and I am excited!

My Mom is coming and maby after a few coctails we will be more open about talking 'real life ' things, such as the situation with my stepdad. OH HOW I HATE DRAMA!!!

I guess I should actually STUDY MY ANATOMY...I AM STALLING...When I know I am having a hard time of it, it seems to make it harder to study or concentrate on it... and I know I need to!! ugggg... On a more positive note, this class is now half over, and next month I will have a new one....Oh how I hope it is an easier one!!!

No comments: