Thursday, April 23, 2009

No pressure or anything!!

Tonight I have an exam and an insterment practical test that I have been practicing for, for three weeks!! I am not too worried though. I figure that if I was going to remember for the test, I would have remembered it already. I feal comfortable with the insterment names and what they are used for...

I am probably more worried about the chapter exam...the teacher tries to be sneeky...( he really is a cool guy though, and DAMN SMART!)

On the homefront~
The kids have been kinda sick. A nose and throat thing. Probably has something to do with their sinuses, because of the weather...wish it would just stay warm!!

Got two piggies about a month back...they are too cute!! ( must post pictures!!)

Also had two ( all of the other eggs froze) baby chicks hatch last week! The Mama hen had them out pecking around already.

Big Hunk( our beef cow) is getting BIG hopefully we can have a freezer full of steak this winter!

Nanny goat is all dried up...I THOUGHT she was pregnant(she had been exposed), then the kids never came :( now she is an eating maching...( but she is still soo sweet)

Next month, I only have one class (thank God!!) ANATOMY AND PHIOLOGY...EEK!!

No comments: